UConn Health Center
263 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06030
Phone: (860) 486-3922
Email: email@example.com Web: http://facultydirectory.uchc.edu/profile?profileId=Kuhn-Liisa
- Ph.D., U of California, Santa Barbara, 1992
- Implant guided bone growth mediated by local delivery of osteogenic agents
- Tissue engineering
- Lymph node targeted delivery of anti-cancer agents
- Women of Innovation Award,
- Academic Innovation and Leadership Category
- Connecticut Technology Council
- Patrick Laing Award for Outstanding and Meritorious Service
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)
Biswal NC, Pavilk C, Smith MB, Aguirre A, Xu Y, Zanganeh S, Kuhn LT, Claffey KP, Zhu Q., “Imaging Tumor Hypoxia by Near-Infrared Fluorescence Tomography, J Biomed Opt., 16, 6, 2011.
L.T. Kuhn, Y. Liu, N.L. Boyd, J. Dennis, H. Aguila, A. Lichtler and A.J. Goldberg, “Substantial Mouse Calvarial Bone Defect Healing by Human Embronicstem Cells, Orthopedic Research Society, 2011.
Y. Liu, N.L. Boyd, J.E. Dennis, A. J. Goldberg, S.L. Stice and L.T. Kuhn, “Substantial Mouse Bone Repair by Osteo-Chondrogenic Progenitors Derived from hESCs, Regenerative Medicine: Innovations for Clinical Applications, 2011.
Y. Liu, A.J. Goldberg and L.T. Kuhn, “Modified Hyaluronic Acid Hydrogel for Maintaining Human Induced Puripotent Stem Cells, Society for Biomaterials, 2011.
R. Lakham, K. O’Brien, R. Kasi, R.A. Weiss, L.T. Kuhn and A.J. Goldberg, “Visual Monitoring of Osteoblast Progenitor Cell Differentiation on Dewetted PLA Thin Films, Materials Research Society, 2011.