Five graduate students were awarded Thermo Fisher Scientific (TFS) Fellowships for work in the UCONN Thermo Fisher Scientific Center for Advanced Microscopy and Materials Analysis (CAMMA). These $10,000 fellowships are provided by TFS to encourage development of researchers in the area of electron microscopy.
The fellowship recipients for 2019 are:
- Megan Puglisi/Chemistry (Advisor: Dr. Challa V. Kumar)
- Patrick Song/Electrical Engineering (Advisor: Dr. Guoan Zheng)
- Heejeong Ryu (photo unavailable)/Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (Advisor: Dr. Yu Lei)
- Reuben Bosire/Chemistry (Advisor: Dr. Rajeswari Kasi)
- Ritopa Das/Biomedical Engineering (Advisor: Dr. Thanh Nguyen)
IMS congratulates all the fellowship recipients.