Ph.D., University of British Columbia, Canada (2011)
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
97 North Eagleville Road, Unit 3136
Storrs, CT 06269-3136
- Development and application of advanced imaging and spectroscopy techniques
- 3D material design and imaging
- Fuel cells
- Advanced nanomaterials for clean energy
- Electrospinning for clean energy applications
- Templating nature designs for application in clean energy
- Industrial collaborations
Awards and Honors
- 2017: Technology Demonstration Gate AFCC Recognitions
- 2013: AFCC Major Contributor
- 2011-2013: Perdue Seeds of Success Award NSF-DMREF
- 2007-2009: Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) CGS-D
- 2006: Public Service Award of Excellence (employment equity and diversity)
- 2006: Outstanding Achievement Award (employment equity and diversity)
- 2003-2004: Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) PGS-A
- 1994-1996: Petroleum Refinery Pancevo
- 1990-1995: Republic of Serbia Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Sabharwal, A. M. V. Putz, D. Susac, J. Jankovic, and M. Secanell, Improving FIB-SEM reconstructions by using epoxy resin embedding, 232nd ECS Meeting Transactions (2017).
G. A. Melo, A. P. Hitchcock, V. Berejnov, J. Jankovic, J. Stumper, D. Susac, Quantitative mapping of PFSA ionomer in catalyst layers by electron and X-ray spectromicroscopy, 232nd ECS Meeting Transactions (2017).
Sabharwal, L. M. Pant, A. Putz, D. Susac, J. Jankovic, M. Secanell, Analysis of catalyst layer microstructures: From imaging to performance, Fuel Cells 16 (2016) 734-753.